Monday, January 15, 2007

Congratulations Baby Message Wording

peasants

Our country is following a route towards fast cafonaggine more thrust.

Apart from the behavior of high-level politicians, bureaucrats and so I want to tell some incident that happened to me personally and made me think bitterly.

Last winter we had a big snowfall, about a meter in 24 hours.
My neighbor who runs a business as I had the brilliant idea to rent a bulldozer to move the snow. Too bad that has very cleverly designed to throw it without even asking for my parking. Not bad, my car is big enough. I'm just still bitter that he did not and asked to vacate their seats that I have destroyed two large pots with plants attached. When I asked for clarification that his answer was "He was working " that "we always put the snow there" and that I should not bother (I imagine you said another word included).

Today, another neighbor called a truck to unload the wood for his stove.
For the third time in two months I have found the company full exhaust of that truck that stays on all the time of transfer. When I asked to try to solve the problem (by reversing the order of march) I was told by two workers in a very aggressive: "We are working , we have insurance, do not bother." Here, too, have not used the word boxes.

So I wonder, since I'm I am also working what should be done to enforce their rights as such a beautiful morning I found a broken-down car in my car and take it away from the cops I had to threaten to move out into the street or when I have a shop destroyed by car insurer has tried by all means not to pay for it so I had to rely on a lawyer.

E 'this is a civilized country?

0 comments:

Post a Comment