Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brazilian Wax Located In Charlotte

insults and threats



I created this FREE BLOG ..... to tell of ' EXPERIENCE NEGATIVE who had My father bought the DR5 Iper of ORTONA ...... I made it after we both turned to HYPER of Ortona, DR to have the right COMPENSATION . ( THE PRICE PAID) ... after telling my FATHER IS A HEART and needs RELIABLE CAR ..... but nobody wanted to reimburse the amount paid ... so we STARTED WITH A CASE IPER MONTEBELLO .....

I RECEIVED A LOT OF SOLIDARITY 'in recent months ........ BUT THERE (there are) a person (E) to me (NNO) STRONGLY INSULTATO ....

But after months of comments containing INSULT I entered MODERATION ....

TODAY I WANT TO PUBLISH SOME COMMENTS BY VISITORS TO BECOME AWARE OF THIS AREA THAT WRITES evil people ....

First public
this THREAT:

attentive to 'easter egg normally always has a little surprise "(meditation)

then REST :

BUT DO YOU SEE THAT DO NOT NOBODY CagA

but who the fuck wants to be informed but who did she ask? you realize that you're not credible and a moron no competition!?

.. so what (we will see the well / a lle? but it goes to shit be

ah you do not have time!? but fuck with me every day with your minghi but maybe it goes to work in spain as here you do not even take free ahaha

but there cares for us fault of your car?

ah you're also a fag !!??? well (hahaha

you know we found tuti on IP and that you're a known liar now take off from the boxes is that makes us most beautiful figure

SPAIN BUT WHICH HAVE SHOWN THAT MUCH OF SHIT YOU ARE A LIAR

.. and you are born caf one learns to be with others but not
had to return??
you said or just to get publicity?

nos caga no you lick your shit

nn nobody can understand it!?

Pinocchio Hello how are you bored



go to work instead of licking your ass or take the piss out of people with your saputellaggine are ignorant and "see / read

The question is



I wonder why??

'S WHY THIS (I) CHARACTER (I) It is always here to insult?

ye even so ....



I'd like to look I do this / CHARACTERS / the slimy / I..


I say ...... I DO NOT MAKE YOUR FEARS THREAT ....



PS For months we write on forums and blogs to tell our bad experience with DR .

SOON WE WILL ALSO ON FACEBOOK

months since I BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM HYPER.

P.S1. For those who want to report faults or request advice can write

lagus300@hotmail.com

PS .2. For those who support this FREE SPACE ON THE WEB Promote them

0 comments:

Post a Comment