Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blush Lisburn Road Belfast

CERCASI ACQUIRENTI DR INSODDISFATTI PER SCRIVERE INSIEME A MI MANDA RAI TRE ...



APPEAL MADE ON THE WEB


The DR5 is the fault of my father No 19. The cause BEGUN .... on my blog (which is in continuous increase in traffic and is reported from sites and blogs) will speak.

This week my father will deliver the car. The latest problems were CERTIFICATES LOST OIL, WATER LOSS AND CHANGE CLUTCH ..... ......

the DR5 my father is a disaster about ..... 20% for his time was WORKSHOP IN HYPER ORTONA .... but not wanted RETURN THE TOTAL PRICE AS had asked my father ...... and so began the CAUSE .....


In my FREE blog I left my mail .... and so are contacting me to ask to join DISSATISFIED. I will write to MI MANDA RAI TRE, write to GRILLO ..... You will see that MOST PEOPLE WE MEET.



Greetings to all


lagus300@hotmail.com

PS I will ask permission to go to INFORM BEFORE IPER ORTONA

0 comments:

Post a Comment