Friday, October 22, 2010

Pinky's Hair Removal Laser

my birthday is coming .... Boo to you

very few days will be my birthday so I feel like every time a little strange.
do not know if it happens to you but every birthday is a time for reflection for me, to take stock of the situation ....
Often this time is accompanied by a slightly bitter taste in the mouth because I find myself thinking about what I did (in reality much more than what I did o non sono riuscita a fare) e insomma...non sempre il bilancio è così positivo come si vorrebbe, soprattutto considerando che siamo sempre i più severi giudici di noi stessi.....
Comunque.....martedì 26 compirò 34 anni....ricordatevi di passare qui per una fetta di torta =)))) )

On thuesday it'll be my birthday, i'm getting 34!
When the birthday is approaching I always feel in a strange mood because i examine all the things done (or more specificly those i wasn't able to do, to reach) and....maybe i don't like some things like they are. I'm a severe judge to myself, the most severe in the whole world!!!
But let's have happier thoughts: remember to visit the blog on That Day, there will be cake for all!!


Raffaella

0 comments:

Post a Comment