Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Proshow سريل

Neve e. tick ... some


few weeks ago she came to visit us ..... the snow soft and white in front of her .... I feel like a kid in a candy store .... See
houses, roofs, gardens, streets, terraces snow gives me a sense of peace and serenity. Too bad it went
away soon .....

Some days ago the snow visited us .... soft, white ..... when i see it i feel like a baby in a candy shop =))) i like to if
houses, roofs, streets and Balconies covered in snow, it gets me a sense of quietness and happiness
what a pity the snow That Does not last long in my town ...

As far as the spreaders ..... I show you the progress of this old UFO that gave me a hard time, it was a good point but it was wrong, so I unpacked, the only thing remained were the two biscuits on the left.
Then I started to embroider the tart and ... I again wrong, so I defeat for the second time, but I gave up and finally came well (there are one color, but the points are just Halleluya) and the day that I stitched this as you see are a little way ahead.
There is still a lot but sooner or later, my first painting will be ready.

Now the show on WIP that's given me hard time .......
I Had a large stitched piece of this But I Have Made Mistakes And So I Had To undone a big part, 2 times !!!!!
But i want this to be done, I know i have stitched again and now the little sweet is correct and i can go on ...

I show you an old embroidery, this is really the first one I did, a decade ago (or maybe more), is a strip copricalorifero, with the turtles, I love turtles, I have a small collection, some are swarosky, other ceramic, painted on a stone, some of crock ....

This is an old work, done when i wasd younger.
I love turtles, even the Have a Lot of Them in different materials

good week.

Raffaella

0 comments:

Post a Comment