Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Malignant Melanoma Condition_symptoms

to laugh .... true stories of a helpdesk =)

COMPUTER SERVICE


Case 1
Helpdesk: "What computer do you have?"
Customer: "A White
Technical support: ... (Silence)

Case 2
Customer: "Hello. I can not remove the diskette by the reader. "
Helpdesk:" He tried to press the button to get it out?
Customer: "Yes, of course, it's like glue ...
Helpdesk:" How strange, this thing does not sound good ...
aspects that I open a tab ... "
Customer:" No. .. Wait ... I did not put the floppy disk is still on
tavolo ... mi dispiace, grazie".
Assistenza tecnica: "... (Silenzio)

Caso 3
Assistenza tecnica: "Faccia clic sull'icona 'My Computer' sulla sinistra
dello schermo".
Cliente: "Alla mia sinistra o alla sua?"
Helpdesk: "... (Silence)

Case 4
Helpdesk:" Hello, How may I help you?
Customer: "Hi, I can not print."
Support: "Please click" Start "and ...
Client: "Listen, do not start with technicalities, I'm not an expert in
computer. "
Helpdesk:" ... (Silence)

Case 5
Customer: "Hi, good afternoon, I can not print, every time we
I try write 'printer not found' I also got the printer and I
placed in front of the monitor, ma pur avendocela davanti il computer
continua a dire che non la trova.
Assistenza tecnica: "... (Silenzio)

Caso 6
Cliente: "ho problemi per stampare in rosso"
Assistenza tecnica: "ha una stampante a colori"?
Cliente: "Aaaaaaaah ... grazie"!!
Technical support: ... (Silence)

Case 7

Customer: My keyboard does not work. "
Support: "It 's sure it's connected?
Customer: "I do not know. Do not get to see behind."
Helpdesk: "Pick up your keyboard in hand and do 10 steps
back. "
Customer:" OK "
Helpdesk:" The keyboard is following her?. "
Customer:" Yes "
Helpdesk:" That means the keyboard is not connected.
There is some other keyboard nearby? "
Customer:" Yes, there another qui. Cavoli. questa funziona!!
Assistenza tecnica: ... (Silenzio)

Caso 10
Assistenza tecnica: "La tua password è 'a' minuscola di acqua, V maiuscola
di Verona, il numero 7... "
Cliente: " 7 in maiuscolo o minuscolo?
Assistenza tecnica: ... (Silenzio)

Case 11
Customer: "I can not connect to the Internet, it is key error."
Support: "It 's sure that you are using the correct key?
Customer: "Yes, I'm sure I saw my husband to write it."
Support: "Can you tell me what was the password?"
Cliente: "5 asterischi. "
Assistenza tecnica: "... (Silenzio)

Caso 12
Cliente: "Ho un problema grave. Un amico mi ha messo un salva-schermo però
ogni volta che muovo il mouse sparisce ... "
Assistenza tecnica (bastardo): ... (Silenzio) ... aspetti che le passo un
mio collega più esperto... "

Caso 13
Cliente: "Ho un problema grave. Il computer non mostra niente sullo
schermo."
Assistenza tecnica: "Il cavo del monitor è collegato al computer? "
Cliente: "Come faccio a vederlo? "
Assistenza tecnica: "È blu e si collega dietro al monitor."
Cliente: "Aspetti, si è collegato e ce n'è anche un altro."
Assistenza tecnica: "Bene, veda se è collegato al PC"
Cliente: "Devo andare sotto la scrivania. "
Assistenza tecnica: "............. Signore, è ancora lì? "
Customer: "Yes, but I can not tell if the cable is connected, because it is
dark. You know, they took the light to the whole district ..."
Technical Services: ...... (Silence)

0 comments:

Post a Comment