Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Used Yamaha Outboard Parts San Diego

Invoice

Arrival fresh fresh from the withdrawal of a television that stopped working.

The company that performed the operation was very fast and professional. But to my request for invoice before I was told yes, then another person took over the situation and told me that for 35.00 Euros (which however are always Lire 70,000) were not the bill, it costs too much.
I was made a tax receipt.
My problem is that the TV is part of the assets of my company, do not ask for the bill to download the VAT but only to allocate costs to the company and not having to pay out of my pocket, what a day more and more difficult today.
And if you're dealing with someone of the older generation, the only name bill their causes mucous membrane irritation, anxiety and self-destructive impulses.
Now I understand if the seller wanted to pocket the money in black, but what do the changes between invoice and receipt do?

conclude that apparently I'm an ass because I also invoices from 7,000 lire!

0 comments:

Post a Comment