Monday, April 9, 2007

Bedwetting Store Promos

reservations for 8 people? Unable

Certo che certa gente ha un bel coraggio a tentare una truffa scrivendo una
email di questo Generally, I'm still rolling with laughter.
This is a kind of scam is intended to hotels and restaurants. The scam is headed by gangs based in Africa, usually in Côte d'Ivoire. Used for telephone calls to a telephone service portability (prefix 0022) that British Telecom sells handsomely on a par with our own 144 and 899. I am comforted that this does not happen only in Italy.

I thought no one may fall but the voracious hunger of money has led some to fall for a bad hotel. My opinion is that it serves him well.

Another example of fraud, more refined Blog Sergio .


OGGETTO: Chieda la prenotazione 08 genti 



Sono il sig. HERMANE LARUSE and che vorrei fare una prenotazione di 02 tabelle
nel vostro ristorante per 08 genti nel quadro del mio compleanno dell'unione e
vorrei a anche chiedergli se avete gli appartamenti o stanze perché desidero
anche riservare 02 appartamenti o 04 doppie stanze.   

 

Data dal pranzo: 22/03/2007

di ora del pranzo: GMT di 19Heurs 30mn. 

Un certo numero di gente: 8 numeri della GENTE (6 adulti + 2 bambini)

di tabelle riservate: 02 tabelle. 

Tipi di stanze riservate: 04 doppie sale 02appartements.

Durata di prenotazione delle stanze: dal 18/03/2007 al 25/03/2007  

 

Poichè vorrei informarlo poichè verrei con la mia moglie, i miei 2 bambini, il
mio father-in-law, il mio mother-in-law, più due amici.

 

Per questa prenotazione che gradirei che potete comporli un menu che contiene
un'entrata, un piatto di resistenza, un dessert, che beva (vino bianco o colore
rosso) tutto quello per 08 genti.  Così sono sullo standby della vostra
valutazione o accennerete la quantità totale di mia prenotazione per il pranzo
ed anche per l'alloggio in moda da poterlo spedire I you in advance the details of my credit card balance to my booking if your institution has a credit card terminal and if you agree in advance payments by credit card (VISA or Master Card). ;

I would also like to ask for your help with a problem that currently meet: I made a reservation at a travel agency and make all the tickets in the gold complex at 8500 € 's agency has no end of credit card so I could pay in advance on the sum of € 5000 € 3500, and since most do not have enough cash I'll have me on the Agency the sum of 3500 €.

also would like to add my reservation on the evaluation of the sum of 3500 € which is the amount that I need quiet to the agency so that they can deliver the tickets. Since it is a service that you ask me I want to also offer the sum of € 1500 for assistance and also cover the cost of the mandate of the UNION express train WESTENRA which must take place after the 3500 € on my credit card .

So I would like to receive the evaluation of the reservation in this manner: - The amount Booking total of € + 3500 express train of the term for my problem of plane tickets + 1500 € I offer you like the commission.

are on standby to send us your assessment of the particular my credit card to balance the reservation, so that you can also take € 3500 for help in front of my problem and also so that you take your commission of € 900. I am counting on you so that this dinner is a great success and all the information you can join me on the telephone: 00225 01930069 or by e-mail: hermanelaruse@aol.fr
Mr. Charles
Peret. Phone: 00225 01930069
E-mail: hermanelaruse@aol.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment