Monday, November 29, 2010

Natural Women On Motorcycles

finally!!

The title refers to all the frustration had in the past days.
Because of a failure of the ADSL line was signed off from the world web, I could not see your blog and if by mistake I was able to open your pages I could see only the title =((((
Now I can and hope to repeat be able to upload some photos of my latest efforts

This is a chicken comes from a book Stoney Creek, I'm embroidering on the chest of a red checkered apron


This however is a UFO over.
IN practice years and years ago I began to embroider a cloth with this cup of coffee

The primary idea was to make the entire length of the cloth many cups equal, but instead this embroidery was revealed as one of the ones that excite only the first 5 minutes, then I did not like anymore, so the cup was left alone and unfinished ....
few weeks ago, the idea .... there were these beautiful slices of plum cake, I would say that I wanted to embroider from time immemorial, so I decided to finish the cup and I tried to add the slices first on one side

then the other .....

and this is the result ..... the cup is always ugly, but I wanted to leave the "old" with the new.
is an overview.


This is the hand embroidery that for now I love most of all.
This is a subject that I wanted to embroider from the first moment I saw him, but in the '90s and I had never started, so far.

The pepper is not finished yet and everything will be finished embroidery sewn onto a pot holder, I would say one of those big, beautiful white Ikea.
I love what's coming, the DMC 666 is really vibrant red looks almost alive. "

I have other things in the pipeline, but mica can reveal .... everything at once right?


good week


Raffaella

0 comments:

Post a Comment