Sunday, December 26, 2010

Las Vegas Rabbit Cages

The best programs from malware, anti spyware, adware, virus, firewall and PC protection.

Since I returned to the wonderful world of Winblows .. .'m struggling like all mortals with malware, spyware, adware, viruses, and so on and more and so forth.

Due to a trojan or similar, I had to reinstall windows 7, this trojan me in automatically opened windows explorer , pop up, even if the privacy settings were set to lock all windows Pop up more this trojan or something, preventing me from installing and uninstalling programs or even blocking of the system files found in windows system32 start making me appear in the window with the error message "Unable to open file because internet security settings. "
Now I have decided to protect myself thoroughly with a good antivirus , use the default I have the trial version McAfee, the firewall active both McAfee and Windows, plus a good choice is to use in real time the new and better firewall Comodo firewall, and finally the anti spiware some that are worth mentioning are the ones I use: 1
- Spybot : perfect for finding small threats especially from the Internet, to use at least once every 30 days and always remember the updates, remember to turn on auditing Standing only explorer and not the entire system, slowing down parécio.
2 - Spyware blaster : excellent spyware blocking file or software that make malware or adware, spybot also be launched later.
3-after the first two I start the third new malware but good and light, is called mailwarebytes , this excellent program locates some things that locates spybot, but the fact remains, however, the right and duty to use before spybot and also after mailwarebytes.
4 - Finally, to control malware in real time is great spyware terminator , always active to defend quietly.
With this I believe that we will be safe, at least I hope so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment